Practicing my skills that I learnt from the photoshop sessions with nick in order to remove my hands from photo's we took in the photography studio which you can see the original photo on the left compared on the photoshopped photo to the right of it and with additional lighting changes and crease removal
Upholstering appeared to be a much harder process than I imagined as I came along many problems and issues on the way which I managed to over come.
-Due to large scale of my product and the curvature, this required a template which had to be followed and calculated out in order for my product to fit together down a smooth gradient in terms of size/diameter.
-Due to the vast materials I chose, that were soft and stretchy material my fabric wasn't appropriate too be used on the sewing machine as the needle wasn't fit for those surfaces so some research was done and realised I required either a ball point or a Jersey needle.
Expanding my work amongst various social media - my design instagram account, I think its important to use different social accounts because each type of social media has a different audience to reach to and its ideal to know what type of photos would be suitable to post to suit the viewers, which then allows you to have more engagement.